Pigeon-Talk  
Go Back   Pigeon-Talk > Pigeons & People > General Discussions

Posted 11th April 2012, 09:57 AM

Gary Lane home address?

I had not investigated Gary Lane before purchasing pigeons from him or I would of never bought pigeons from him. Two years ago I bought 3 pigeons from him only to have him take my money. I have tried to contact him but he will not reply to my emails. As of this day I have not received the pigeons. I have decided to take legal action and all I need at this time is his home address so he can be served. The soonest I can get his home address (not his PO Box) the quicker we can put an end to this guy. Thank You.

Posted 11th April 2012, 10:11 AM
boy those must of been expensive pigeons for you to go forward with this..a lawyer will cost you even more. hope you win or else you will be out even more money.
Posted 11th April 2012, 11:30 AM
Thanks for your reply but I still need an address.
Posted 11th April 2012, 11:46 AM
People have tried to get more than his PO for years, your not the first person get ripped off. Good luck

I think the best way to find him would be to buy some more birds send the money, and then go stand by the PO box and wait for him to pick up the money.
Dave
Posted 11th April 2012, 05:13 PM
The US Postmaster General as also been contacted and we hope they can put a stop to him. Things would go much faster if we had his home address. Someone in California must know him and where he calls home.
Posted 12th April 2012, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS SAGE View Post
I had not investigated Gary Lane before purchasing pigeons from him or I would of never bought pigeons from him. Two years ago I bought 3 pigeons from him only to have him take my money. I have tried to contact him but he will not reply to my emails. As of this day I have not received the pigeons. I have decided to take legal action and all I need at this time is his home address so he can be served. The soonest I can get his home address (not his PO Box) the quicker we can put an end to this guy. Thank You.
Where does this guy live in California? Specific city? This isn't related to MBS is it?
Posted 12th April 2012, 07:32 AM
This is the only address we have for him, MOJAVE BREEDING STATION - PO BOX 402255 HESPERIA CA. 92340. The PO BOX will not do. The home address is what we need. Thanks
Posted 12th April 2012, 08:33 AM
Quote:
This is the only address we have for him, MOJAVE BREEDING STATION - PO BOX 402255 HESPERIA CA. 92340. The PO BOX will not do. The home address is what we need. Thanks
Take a look at this thread. It's one of the longest, if not the longest, threads here on PT. It's nothing but complaints about MBS. Anyhow, there isn't a single Gary Lane that lives in Hesperia but quite a few Gary Lanes that live in the SoCal/Greater LA area.

http://www.pigeons.biz/forums/f14/mo...-18159-27.html

Maybe you can contact John and Dave Bourgoin for assistance. I think they've had some positive deals with Buck/Gary Lane. Good luck in your pursuit for justice

Last edited by 2y4life; 12th April 2012 at 08:37 AM.
Posted 12th April 2012, 09:12 AM
The whois lookup for mojave.lofts list the administrator as

Administrative Contact:
Lane, Buck
PO Box 402255
Hesperia, CA 92340
US
+1.7603833133

760-383 is Fort Irwin, whatever the PO box address says

"Pigeons know more than we think - and think more than we know" ~ John D.
Posted 14th April 2012, 10:06 PM
http://www.pigeons.biz/forums/showpo...&postcount=371

LOOKs like this might be his address!
Posted 14th April 2012, 10:45 PM
Quote:
There is a Gary Lane on Facebook but he is from Sacramento, CA. I didn't see any mention about doves or birds.
Posted 14th April 2012, 10:53 PM
Thank you for your help. I will let you know if turns out to be the correct address. I will let my attorney know asap. Once more thank you.
Posted 15th April 2012, 12:07 AM
Good luck to your quest. I hope you get the justice you deserved and justice to all the people got rip-off.
Posted 15th April 2012, 01:49 AM
Quote:
Thank you for your help. I will let you know if turns out to be the correct address. I will let my attorney know asap. Once more thank you.
As I posted earlier, the contact phone # he gives for his web domain registration is: +1.7603833133 which is Ft Irwin

Wonder if anyone ever tried that phone - seems an obvious start even if it leads to a dead end

"Pigeons know more than we think - and think more than we know" ~ John D.
Posted 15th April 2012, 11:08 AM
old post

JJNee
Posted 28th May 2009, 09:07 PM Join Date: Apr 2009

Believe me, he will not contact the police, plus there is nothing wrong with bidding, the problem is he is collecting money and not delivering the birds. He has stolen from too many people. This apparently is his home address (from his 2001 website):

########### Hesperia Ca, 92345

This may be his phone number: ############ - not verified yet.

His dad is Paul Lane, his name appears to be Gary Lane. Paul ran a legitimate operation, Gary seems to be the problem. Apparently Gary had a PMV problem in 2007 that wiped out most of his breeders; he then removed the bands off the dead birds and rebanded new birds with old bands. Make sure you get a DNA test with any birds related to the BS on his site.

www.pigeons4sale.com was purchased by Paul around 2002. Beware of any auction site that expects you to pay the site, not the seller.

He controls the feedback, he change my negative feedback to positive.

We need a boycott. I will be setting up a website that exposes this jerk.

" A good winner is a good loser "

Tags
gray lane's home address