Pigeon-Talk banner

Pigeon Art

Tags
art
7K views 81 replies 12 participants last post by  pirab buk 
#1 ·
The last few days here in northern California have been really beautiful, i picked up my paint brushes and canvas and went outside and started painting.im not good at it but i love to do it ...i also like to sculpt in clay. I was wondering who all else loves to put pigeons in art - show your stuff ...pretty please?
Have a great Day
Debby
:)

See less See more
#4 ·
Thank you - it's relaxing .id love to take classes so i could make the fantail or any animal look real ,but i havent been able to get that on my list yet .the classes seem to be always full when i call...lol ,i sit out in the shade of the mulburry tree in front of my bird coops and just do what comes natural .id love to see other peoples art and hobbies.
have a great day!

#14 ·
Lilbirdy, i love your art. It looks like naive painting. It's style. People would pay lots of money for that. You keep doing what you are doing, it doesn't have to look real..Otherwise we all can take pics.

Looking forward to seeing more of your art.

PS As a matter of fact i like it so much, i hope you don't mind (copyrights) to make it my screensaver. I love the contrast and the heartshape of his chest and of course the tail feathers details.

#12 ·
Here is how far im at on my fairy painting, her names Daisy and shes sitting in some flowers playing with her doll, this is her in rough.she still needs alot of work but i should have her finished tomarrow and ill start painting on the drawing of the Fantail in the magnolia tree

#27 ·
Thats awesome ~you make the birds look so real (you could paint peoples pigeons Portraits of their pets or champions for xtra income ) and i really like the background showing the pigeons in our lives and it looks like a happy place.
Pirab Buk are you working on any more paintings?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.