Pigeon-Talk  
Go Back   Pigeon-Talk > Pigeons & People > General Discussions

Posted 13th December 2010, 08:48 PM

Purgrain pigeon feed?

Hello pigeon talk members, I live in Phoenix, Arizona. and I'm curious to know where I can buy Purgrain for pigeons? I looked at the link on the caresheet forum, but the website does not tell you anything about purchasing the pigeon feed. How much does it cost and can I buy it online or is it only available in stores? And If so, which stores in my area can I purchase it at?

Thank you for all your help!

Posted 14th December 2010, 05:55 AM
you have to call them and ask if there is a retailer near you, a retailer has to buy a certain amount by weight, one can not order just a few bags direct, but you can from a retailer...if there is not a retailer in your area try another mill or pigeon feed seller... where are you located?...here is the information on who to call about the purgrain feed,

113 E. Reliance Rd.
P.O. Box 64198
Souderton, PA 18964-0198
800-345-0419
Posted 6th July 2011, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisette View Post
Hello pigeon talk members, I live in Phoenix, Arizona. and I'm curious to know where I can buy Purgrain for pigeons? I looked at the link on the caresheet forum, but the website does not tell you anything about purchasing the pigeon feed. How much does it cost and can I buy it online or is it only available in stores? And If so, which stores in my area can I purchase it at?

Thank you for all your help!
Hi Lisette.

We, unfortunately, do not have a distributor in Arizona (although we are always looking! If you know any dealers/distributors in the area, please ask them to give us a call!).

If you are looking for a bag or two, please know you can purchase on-line thru our eBay store (search for Purgrain at www.ebay.com). I am out of the office until Friday but please feel free to give me a call then if you have any additional questions or concerns then.

800-345-0419 x2476

Thank you for your interest in our Purgrain products!

Dawn
Posted 6th July 2011, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purgrain View Post
Hi Lisette.

We, unfortunately, do not have a distributor in Arizona (although we are always looking! If you know any dealers/distributors in the area, please ask them to give us a call!).

If you are looking for a bag or two, please know you can purchase on-line thru our eBay store (search for Purgrain at www.ebay.com). I am out of the office until Friday but please feel free to give me a call then if you have any additional questions or concerns then.

800-345-0419 x2476

Dawn

Stock Shop

6615 West Thunderbird Road
Glendale, AZ 85306-3733
(623) 487-9277

Carrys many brands of pigeon food. Dont know all of what they carry. I know Purina, excello, and royal brand and more. They cater to a large number of pigeon fanciers in phoenix.
Posted 6th July 2011, 02:17 PM
Thank you for the info. I will get our sales rep in contact with them to find out if there is interest in carrying our product. We get a lot of calls from the area. Freight usually puts a damper on individual sales, though.

We would like to be an option for all of you. Please send me any/all distributors/dealers in your area and we will follow up with them!

Dawn
Posted 6th July 2011, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Thank you for the info. I will get our sales rep in contact with them to find out if there is interest in carrying our product. We get a lot of calls from the area. Freight usually puts a damper on individual sales, though.

We would like to be an option for all of you. Please send me any/all distributors/dealers in your area and we will follow up with them!

Dawn
would love to buy purgrain here in va.. individual ordering was expensive as you said.. here is a dealer of feeds in my area.

Fleet Brothers Of Williamsburg
7761 Richmond Road
Toano, VA 23168

(757) 566-1750
Posted 6th July 2011, 02:44 PM
Thank you!

Adding to my list for John (our sales rep). Will let you know what happens
Posted 6th July 2011, 07:18 PM
heres my feedstore contact if you want to see if they want to add you to their lists, wouldnt mind a choice of assortments myself :

Penwell Mills Feed
448 Penwell Rd, Port Murray, NJ 07865
908-689-3725
Posted 6th July 2011, 07:47 PM
I used to buy the Purgrain and really liked it. Then the dealer stopped carrying grains. I found it in another place a short ride from here, but the place is kinda dirty and didn't want to buy there. No one else around here sells it.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass........It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Posted 7th July 2011, 02:44 AM
@ Jay3 ... If you will, PM me your city, state, ZIP. Let me see if we have any other options for you.

As a manufacturer, it is very frustrating when you have customers who WANT to use your product yet cannot purchase!
Posted 7th July 2011, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Hi Lisette.

800-345-0419 x2476

Dawn
Is there a distributor in WI. ? I would love to try is with our short beaks & doves.
Posted 7th July 2011, 09:01 AM

I love it

I love Purgrain pigeon feed. I feed my birds a mix of the Purgrain 16% cond/breed without corn and the Purgrain Hi-Pro pellets. I buy it from their Ebay store because no one carries it here in York. Yes it is expensive to have it shipped here but I like the Hi-Pro pellets better than the Purina Nutra Blend. I try to clean my loft every other day and I did notice that I dont have near the smell in my loft like I did with the Nutra Blend pellets. It is a brand that I would recommend.
Posted 7th July 2011, 09:15 AM
i get off EBAY. from a store in tampa fl
Posted 7th July 2011, 09:23 AM
Quote:

Dawn
Atlanta georgia dont know of any dealers but do you have a rep for georgia that can help me
Posted 7th July 2011, 09:28 AM
yeah i called purgrain and they told me to buy off ebay, that a store in tampa sells it so i did, i got it the other day, great looking and smells nice wish they sold it in OCALA , FL. tho so i don't have to pay for shipping

Tags
pigeon, purgrain