Pigeon-Talk banner

all unwated pigeons!

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  vegeta2802 
#1 ·
hey their im taking in all unwanted pigeon i love pigeons and i will take care of them the best i can and i dont use them for dog training and i also do not sell them to people i just keep them in a nice loft to live their life so e mail me if u have any unwanted pigeons

your friend in the sport
Erik

------------------
Erik

#2 ·
I have a Capuchine pigeon

I have a Capuchine pigeon I rescued from under a SUV at my girls school. It was obviously a loved pet of someone. It was easy to catch and allowed about 20 elementary kids to pet on the head as I held it in a sweatshirt. I do not have a set up for it. It lives on my living room mantel during the day, in a medium size bird cage at night. I feed it parakeet food, and my girls gave it some sourdough bread crumbs! :) We love animals but already have a cat, a parakeet, a fish, and 3 guinea pigs. I couldn't leave the poor thing outside, and now can not find anywhere to take it or anyone who claims it.

All this to say are you interested?
I am in Everett, Wa.

Please let my know what you think.
Jennifer

#3 ·
Hi Jennifer,
Just curious, what color is your rescued Capuchine? I have two white ones that are rescues.
I've had Mikko nearly 4 years & adopted Malio last November.
Both were found wandering the streets. :(
They are a couple of characters. :p

Would you be able to post a picture?

Cindy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.