Pigeon-Talk  
Go Back   Pigeon-Talk > Archives > Archive - AGSG / Pigeon King Birds

Posted 17th August 2010, 04:46 AM

pigeons vacceine and cure

would like to share my knowledge on vaccination of pigeons. Some vaccinations of very deadly pigeon diseases are not available in pakistan therefore we experiance a lot of trouble when the disease hits. I have used a combination of three vaccines which are available in Pakistan and are not very costly. This was advised to me by a very good friend or vet doctor. This vaccination makes the pigeons very strong against the threat of diseases like pmv,neck twisted, stomach disorders etc.

1. Lasota
2. Ghambhoro
3. IB

All of the above mentioned vaccinations comes in injections and are available in good poultry shops. Please only use the vaccinations which are made in Germany. You have to give these vaccinations with drinking water after every 75 days to all the pigeons including breeders, flying birds and young birds. The method is given below:

DAY 1: Keep your birds thirsty for the whole day. Now after feeding your birds with grains (any type). Take half Kg of very cold milk in a pot. Open Lasota injection, put some drops of milk in it and shake it well until the powder is mixed. Now put the vaccination liquid in that remaining milk. Now take 4 liter of cold drinking water in a large pot and mix the milk in it. Now put it infront of the pigeons and let them drink it. Keep this water infront of the pigeons for only half an hour and then throw it away.

Day 3: After almost 48 hours repeat this procedure again with Ghamboro vaccine.

Day 5: After 48 hours from day 3 repeat this procedure with IB vaccine.

Your vaccination is complete. Now repeat the same procedure after every two and a half months.

Inshahallah your pigeons will be fit and strong and believe me these deadly diseases wont come near your pigeons.

This is a tested vaccination.

May Allah Bless you and keep your birds strong and healthy.

Regards,
kashif
pakistan

Posted 17th August 2010, 06:56 AM
That is very interesting. And you practice this and have had good results I take it?
Posted 5th September 2010, 04:18 AM
hay dude , thanks for the advice , can these vaccinations be available in india as well