Pigeon-Talk banner

Spring break 300 one loft race.

4K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Pollo70 
#1 ·
Today is the spring break 300 race held in Beaver,Ut. the birds where released at 7:40am, clear skies all the way to Beaver I am not competing in the race allthough a couple of friends from Northern utah, have birds in the race. I think I'm just as excited as them good luck to all competing in the race:)

#12 · (Edited)
congrats to Sal!! surprisin enough I have 5 of Sals birds I aquired from another Fancier that bought the birds from Sal a cpl years ago. I didnt even put two in two together unitl i saw SALS Loft ( which is on a cpl bands) and then also OGN ( which i see on Ashbys tag) as the band name. I do not have peds for these birds, is Sal someone i can call and get the peds from? i dont even know the bloodline honestly?

#13 ·
I am not sure but about the peds. although Salvador is the owner of salsloft you can find contact info about him on his website wich is salsloft.com he might be able to answer any questions you have concerning the birds you purchased: he is one of the best in northern utah:cool: his birds are proven winners!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.