Pigeon-Talk banner

Winspeed download? Anyone have a link

5K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  junesback 
#1 ·
Gm,

Started a new club and joined the IF because thats what the local combine is apart of. The new au winspeed is online only and have to be a member to get in.

Anyone have an extra copy of the old winspeed cd or a link to download it to windows 10?

#8 ·
Ahhhh, so the IF is still using Winspeed it's just that now it's Ewinspeed.
The way this started was.....since we're IF we cant use winspeed. Or that's the way I took it but now I see. You don't want to join the AU and you don't want to use ewinspeed.
Nowthen, just because your combine uses the download version doesn't mean you cant use the electronic version for your clubs result's. After the race you just email them your Winpeed data file and let them make the combine report.

#10 ·
new winspeed

au no longer supports anything but winspeed online-- "when the old winspeed has a problem it will not be repaired" is what we were told

so you can bet soon it will become disabled and you will be forced to use the new version. it will happen with no help from au of course

call val at if -- i was told if uses wincompanion

#11 ·
au no longer supports anything but winspeed online-- "when the old winspeed has a problem it will not be repaired" is what we were told

so you can bet soon it will become disabled and you will be forced to use the new version. it will happen with no help from au of course

call val at if -- i was told if uses wincompanion

The if is clueless. This potentially shuts them out once everyone needs to update. He had no idea until we told hkm.