Pigeon-Talk banner

One Loft Race

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Crazy Pete 
#1 ·
Okay so everyone knows im new,or im telling you i am.. my local club fees is just to much for me to throw away this year with my only 7 breeding pairs. . and not sure on my times and so on.... so me and my brothers and maybe a friend or two are going to do a family one loft race.. i plan on getting a new digital clock to use. wife said it was okay to buy since no club fees ha ha .. and i was wondering if any P-T folks want to send a bird or two to fly.. this being a fun loft it would be free to send them(u pay shipping) and if you want back money for birds back i wil save boxes. no winning money only bragging rights and maybe a picture lol idk yet something small .. ..... just seeing if anyone wants bragging rights?

#3 ·
yeah there is no prise money ... im still working out the details tho depends on the clock i get if the bands are cheap or i can find snap on ones it should be all free .. just your shipping cost... i can feed 20 extra or so birds to see what people have. and give me the chance not many people have ..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.