Willie the Pigeon was Killed today - Page 3 - Pigeon-Talk
Pigeon-Talk  
Go Back   Pigeon-Talk > Archives > Archive - Other Birds

Posted 15th September 2010, 02:46 PM
sad to loose a friend, i never met him, but he sounded like a good bird, nothing will ever replace him, but i can send u a pigeon if u want 1, i just rescue 4 babies and 3 youngers ones, they r mainly white, with some black, let me know, 1 more time, sorry, like i said these r babies, so they would be use to u soon.
It may sound silly, but pigeons are also Gods creation, GOD told Noah, that the waters were coming down thru a pigeon, pigeons represent love, peace, the holy spirit, I assure u, that keeping him in ur heart will be enough, dont think of him passing, but think of him going to a better place, nothing last forever, but u can keeping alive in ur heart.

Last edited by cubanlofts; 15th September 2010 at 02:55 PM..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Posted 15th September 2010, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubanlofts View Post
sad to loose a friend, i never met him, but he sounded like a good bird, nothing will ever replace him, but i can send u a pigeon if u want 1, i just rescue 4 babies and 3 youngers ones, they r mainly white, with some black, let me know, 1 more time, sorry, like i said these r babies, so they would be use to u soon.
It may sound silly, but pigeons are also Gods creation, GOD told Noah, that the waters were coming down thru a pigeon, pigeons represent love, peace, the holy spirit, I assure u, that keeping him in ur heart will be enough, dont think of him passing, but think of him going to a better place, nothing last forever, but u can keeping alive in ur heart.
That is VERY NICE

http://cottageontheseacoastloft.weebly.com/index.html
"In Solitude there is Strength, In Strength there is Spirit"
Posted 16th September 2010, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msfreebird View Post
That is VERY NICE
I visited ur website, lovely sweet birds, iam raising 4 babies by hand, i just rescued them yesterday, cause their parent were killed by hawks and raccoons, they r white with black tails, i hope they will be sweet, that king bird is huge, what did they fed him as a baby, fertilizer

Tags
pigeon killed, willie