Winspeed download? Anyone have a link - Pigeon-Talk
Pigeon-Talk  
Go Back   Pigeon-Talk > Fanciers' Forums > Homing & Racing Pigeons

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Bxclip Bxclip is offline
Posted 4th March 2020, 04:52 AM
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 46

Winspeed download? Anyone have a link


Gm,

Started a new club and joined the IF because thats what the local combine is apart of. The new au winspeed is online only and have to be a member to get in.


Anyone have an extra copy of the old winspeed cd or a link to download it to windows 10?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
sam_aroo's Avatar
sam_aroo sam_aroo is offline
Posted 4th March 2020, 10:37 AM
Join Date: Apr 2019
Country: United States
Location: Virginia
Posts: 33
https://winspeed.software.informer.com/10.0/
Reply With Quote
Bxclip Bxclip is offline
Posted 4th March 2020, 12:53 PM
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_aroo View Post

Thanks, saw that. But if you click download, the link doesnt exist
Reply With Quote
 
heeler heeler is offline
Posted 4th March 2020, 01:10 PM
Join Date: Nov 2013
Country: United States
Location: East Ctrl Fl
Posts: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bxclip View Post
Thanks, saw that. But if you click download, the link doesnt exist
Thats right it doesn't, even if it did you couldn't use it because you still have to call the AU and get the activation password and that you wont get.
The AU is doing its best to get away from the CD version and wont assist you in setting that up.
Reply With Quote
Bxclip Bxclip is offline
Posted 4th March 2020, 01:12 PM
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by heeler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bxclip View Post
Thanks, saw that. But if you click download, the link doesnt exist
Thats right it doesn't, even if it did you couldn't use it because you still have to call the AU and get the activation password and that you wont get.
The AU is doing its best to get away from the CD version and wont assist you in setting that up.
What do clubs do who are part of the IF? What program do the use. AU requires you to be au member
Reply With Quote
heeler heeler is offline
Posted 4th March 2020, 04:11 PM
Join Date: Nov 2013
Country: United States
Location: East Ctrl Fl
Posts: 301
I don't know bro, just call the AU and ask em. I wouldn't be surprised if it's available to the IF too.
You said, that's what the local combine uses. What are they using now to make a combine report?

Last edited by heeler; 4th March 2020 at 04:13 PM..
Reply With Quote
Bxclip Bxclip is offline
Posted 4th March 2020, 04:28 PM
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by heeler View Post
I don't know bro, just call the AU and ask em. I wouldn't be surprised if it's available to the IF too.
You said, that's what the local combine uses. What are they using now to make a combine report?
Old Winspeed. They arent using the new ewinspeed
Reply With Quote
heeler heeler is offline
Posted 5th March 2020, 06:24 AM
Join Date: Nov 2013
Country: United States
Location: East Ctrl Fl
Posts: 301
Ahhhh, so the IF is still using Winspeed it's just that now it's Ewinspeed.
The way this started was.....since we're IF we cant use winspeed. Or that's the way I took it but now I see. You don't want to join the AU and you don't want to use ewinspeed.
Nowthen, just because your combine uses the download version doesn't mean you cant use the electronic version for your clubs result's. After the race you just email them your Winpeed data file and let them make the combine report.
Reply With Quote
Bxclip Bxclip is offline
Posted 5th March 2020, 06:56 AM
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by heeler View Post
Ahhhh, so the IF is still using Winspeed it's just that now it's Ewinspeed.
The way this started was.....since we're IF we cant use winspeed. Or that's the way I took it but now I see. You don't want to join the AU and you don't want to use ewinspeed.
Nowthen, just because your combine uses the download version doesn't mean you cant use the electronic version for your clubs result's. After the race you just email them your Winpeed data file and let them make the combine report.
Yea that would work. But we are throwing an auction race for the new club. Thats where the issue is, we cant input the other users into our ewinspeed for the race
Reply With Quote
tbirdloft tbirdloft is offline
Posted Yesterday, 06:39 AM
Join Date: Dec 2015
Country: United States
Location: sw indiana
Posts: 10

new winspeed


au no longer supports anything but winspeed online-- "when the old winspeed has a problem it will not be repaired" is what we were told

so you can bet soon it will become disabled and you will be forced to use the new version. it will happen with no help from au of course

call val at if -- i was told if uses wincompanion
Reply With Quote
Bxclip Bxclip is offline
Posted Yesterday, 10:48 AM
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbirdloft View Post
au no longer supports anything but winspeed online-- "when the old winspeed has a problem it will not be repaired" is what we were told

so you can bet soon it will become disabled and you will be forced to use the new version. it will happen with no help from au of course

call val at if -- i was told if uses wincompanion

The if is clueless. This potentially shuts them out once everyone needs to update. He had no idea until we told hkm.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Sitemap:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2000-2016 pigeons.biz