Goodbye, Kira - Page 2 - Pigeon-Talk
Pigeon-Talk  
Go Back   Pigeon-Talk > Pigeon Daily > Hall of Love

Posted 11th May 2019, 03:49 PM
Sorry to hear about your cat. I do believe there must be an afterlife. When my pet pigeon Maggie died, I felt so bad and upset about it for a long time. That pigeon was a great pet. Shortly afterwards, lo-and-behold, Aggie the pigeon came along - with a hurt wing like Maggie had. Aggie looks almost exactly like Maggie did.

Also I knew someone at work who had to leave for health reasons. One day at my desk I felt this breeze sweep over me - only there were no windows nor doors around where I sat. Someone came over after I felt this breeze and told me that she had just died. I have a feeling that was the coworker's spirit who left its presence right after she died at the workplace. She had died at home of a massive heart attack.

Just strange because where I sat there are no windows nor any doors around to produce such a breeze. It's closed off.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Posted 12th May 2019, 05:04 AM
I believe these things are real and they happen a lot more than people know, as the stories usually donít come up in average conversations. So many stories out there, my own family has many of them.

As far as pets , I know this visit happens also. My best friend swore she felt her cat brush up on her leg as she used to , not long after she had to be euthanized.

We canít stop death, but we can handle our pets passing with giving them compassion and dignity, and being strong to do what is best for them in the end.

I think I have a gray hair for every death Iíve had to deal with.(Iíve had a lot of pets) and yes I have a lot of gray hairs..lol..
Posted 12th May 2019, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colombina View Post
It's been a year today since my beloved cat Kira died.

She is always in my thoughts, always in my heart.

Sometimes I dreamt she was back from death, I was so happy but also so scared of losing her again.

She was a special friend.
Hi Colombina,

Hope everything is well with you.

Unfortunately, time is a slow healer and does not heal *all* wounds.

I hope you take the time to cherish the experiences you had with Kira and feel solace in knowing that she is in a better place now.

Stay Strong

Posted 13th May 2019, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garye2 View Post
Sorry to hear about your cat. I do believe there must be an afterlife. When my pet pigeon Maggie died, I felt so bad and upset about it for a long time. That pigeon was a great pet. Shortly afterwards, lo-and-behold, Aggie the pigeon came along - with a hurt wing like Maggie had. Aggie looks almost exactly like Maggie did.

Also I knew someone at work who had to leave for health reasons. One day at my desk I felt this breeze sweep over me - only there were no windows nor doors around where I sat. Someone came over after I felt this breeze and told me that she had just died. I have a feeling that was the coworker's spirit who left its presence right after she died at the workplace. She had died at home of a massive heart attack.

Just strange because where I sat there are no windows nor any doors around to produce such a breeze. It's closed off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladygrey View Post
I believe these things are real and they happen a lot more than people know, as the stories usually don’t come up in average conversations. So many stories out there, my own family has many of them.

As far as pets , I know this visit happens also. My best friend swore she felt her cat brush up on her leg as she used to , not long after she had to be euthanized.

We can’t stop death, but we can handle our pets passing with giving them compassion and dignity, and being strong to do what is best for them in the end.

I think I have a gray hair for every death I’ve had to deal with.(I’ve had a lot of pets) and yes I have a lot of gray hairs..lol..

Thank you both, Garye2 and Ladygrey.

Garye2, I perfectly understand how you felt when Maggie died, it's such an awful thing losing someone you love. The arrival of Aggie in your life is really touching and comforting, thanks so much for sharing your experience.

I believe too that these stories are real.
My mum had an experience similar to the one you had when your coworker died. Kira passed away during the night, my mum was sleeping and she suddenly woke up, she told me that it was like Kira was there saying goodbye.
About a month later Kira's death, while I was watching the tv, I suddenly saw the bottom of the blackout curtain moving. All the windows and doors were closed, it was like Kira was there walking in the bedroom. Another night my mum suddenly woke up because she felt like a paw touching her back.
My brother, when was a child, swore he saw a "luminous" young woman in white sitting on the grass in my grand-grandparents' property. My grandma was sure she was her aunt, died at a young age.
So, it's probably as you said, Ladygrey, these stories just don't come up in average conversations.
Btw I understand what you said about gray hairs, I feel a little bit older each time I lose someone 😞...

Anyway, Kira passed away on her sofa, when I found her she looked like she was peacefully sleeping. A few days before, I lost a rescued bird, Beauty. I was really sad. I remember that Kira followed me in the bathroom meowing: she sat at my feet looking at me, it was like she was trying to comfort me!
Posted 13th May 2019, 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaSin11 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colombina View Post
It's been a year today since my beloved cat Kira died.

She is always in my thoughts, always in my heart.

Sometimes I dreamt she was back from death, I was so happy but also so scared of losing her again.

She was a special friend.
Hi Colombina,

Hope everything is well with you.

Unfortunately, time is a slow healer and does not heal *all* wounds.

I hope you take the time to cherish the experiences you had with Kira and feel solace in knowing that she is in a better place now.

Stay Strong [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.pigeons.biz/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

Hi YaSin! Really glad to hear from you! I hope everything is well with you too!

Thanks so much for your kind words, thanks for being there for me! I really appreciate it 😊!
Posted 13th May 2019, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Anyway, Kira passed away on her sofa, when I found her she looked like she was peacefully sleeping. A few days before, I lost a rescued bird, Beauty. I was really sad. I remember that Kira followed me in the bathroom meowing: she sat at my feet looking at me, it was like she was trying to comfort me!
Animals are a lot smarter than we give them credit for.

So someone in your family saw a ghost too? My father and his mother were going home one day when he was young and still living at home and they felt this presence behind them. They both turned behind them and there was this man all dressed in white. He didnít say anything and didnít move. He just stared at them. So they started walking again and they felt this presence behind them again. They looked behind them and there he was again. He just stared at them but didnít say anything nor did he move. So they kept going and again and again they kept looking back and he was behind them. Finally they saw their home and they both ran like hell to it. Once inside they locked the door and looked out a window. To their amazement the man started walking around in a circle slowly going into the ground like he was going down a circular staircase until he disappeared.

My father said he knew who he was even though he had never met him. He has never seen what this man looked like as there were no photos of him. He believes it was his grandfather who died before he was born.

I started researching the place where this happened. On the land there is a separate graveyard Ė a family plot - all enclosed with a fence. In it was the man my father believed was following them home that day.

The strangest thing was that BOTH he and his mother saw this man when they were walking home at the same time.
Posted 14th May 2019, 12:23 PM
Yes, animals are really smart, my birds observe and learn everything!

Yes, even my brother was not alone when he saw the woman!
It was a summer night, we were playing with my cousins outdoor, in the yard and in the garden.
There was a small path surrounded by a garden and a vegetable garden (both enclosed) leading to the other home of my great-great-grandparents. There weren't lampposts in the property so it was dark. My brother and two or three of my cousins went to the opposite side of the path. They saw the "luminous" young woman in white sitting on the grass, she didn't move or talk. My brother is still sure he saw her. My grandma was sure she was her aunt (who died before she was born when was just 19 years old).

Since we are on the subject I'm going to tell you another strange story so you can give me your opinion! My mum told me about it.
When I was a child I loved Rainbow Brite so my mum bought me dolls, etc and also a wired toy telephone set (google "Rainbow Brite telephone", I had the yellow ones). It worked with batteries. One night they started to ring by themselves, my mum thought about a contact. The day after, before going to bed, she took the batteries out. The phones started to ring again! They rang all the night! My mum said I wanted to answer the phone cause I thought Rainbow Brite was calling! As the phone were in the other room my mum closed the bedroom door and waited for the morning! Then she brought them to the attic. She said she got scared! There could be a technical explication, of course.

Last edited by Colombina; 15th May 2019 at 02:25 AM..
Posted 14th May 2019, 03:19 PM
Yeah, strange things do happen Columbina. Some of us - like you and our families are getting these strange vibes. I remember when one of my neighbors came rushing over to our house. He was all excited about his family going to be on a game show on tv. I stood and stared at him and I said, "Again?" He looked back at me confused.

I thought for sure that he had been on the show already because I thought I had seen them on it. They had lost on the show in my thoughts. And sure enough when they finally did get on the show - they lost.

Once in awhile these premonitions come to me and I don't know why.
Posted 15th May 2019, 10:51 AM
Oh that is really strange and interesting, I could tell you others strange things too!

Btw sometimes I wondered, what if I had answered the call...?
Posted 15th May 2019, 04:19 PM
Oh if only you had answered the call, Colombina, but you were probably too young to want to do that!
Posted 16th May 2019, 10:47 AM
The funny thing is that I wanted to answer the call! I said "Rainbow Brite is calling". My mum told me about it!
It could be the plot of a horror movie 😉.

Anyway, yes, strange things happen and we are getting these strange vibes.

Btw, thanks for distracting me from thinking about Kira's death 😊. It's been really interesting talking about our strange experiences!

Last edited by Colombina; 16th May 2019 at 01:22 PM..