Pigeon-Talk banner

!!!! Help Asap !!!!

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Jass SamOplay 
#1 ·
Mama pigeon is feeding baby's whole seeds, I can see the seeds inside both baby's crop. What can I do, please help.

#5 ·
hi, the squabs are right around 3 weeks old, noting in the throat, just all in the crop i see the feed through the skin, one with 2 seeds on the back right above the wings. The reason for my worry is i lost 1 baby that was 7 weeks old to the same problem. i thank you all with great respect

#9 ·
They are supposed to be feeding seed now. In another week or so they will be starting to eat seed on their own. If you lost a 7 week old baby, it must have been sick with an illness.

#12 ·
Do you wanna say the crop isn't moving at normal pace? The squabs could be up with some illness. Does the color and consistency of squabs' droppings look normal to you?

Sometimes when there's single squab or there's a dominant squab in the nest it can get overfed and crop may appear like a water filled ballon which may appear like having lumps near the place where the crop touches the back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.