Anarrowescape (Robert Mcilwaine) Is Now Flying Free - Pigeon-Talk
Pigeon-Talk  
Go Back   Pigeon-Talk > Pigeon Daily > Guardian Angels

Posted 6th January 2015, 09:30 PM

Anarrowescape (Robert Mcilwaine) Is Now Flying Free

I am so very, very sad to tell you that our member, Anarrowescape (Robert Mcilwaine) was tragically killed today in an automobile and motorcycle accident. Robert had been a member here since January 2004 when he was just a teenager. He died today at the age of 27.

Robert had an incredible love for all birds and animals and compassion for them beyond any reasonable degree.

Robert was not active here in recent years because he was serving in the United States Marine Corps along with his twin brother, Jason. I think it's been less than a year since both Robert and Jason mustered out and returned to Georgia. Robert took all his pigeons with him and was enjoying life in Georgia with his family and a significant other. It is a terrible tragedy that one so young, so caring, and so honorable has been taken from us at such an early age.

Bless you, Robert, and your entire family. My heart goes out to them. I know you are probably happy, Robert, because you now have wings and can fly.

Terry

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Posted 6th January 2015, 10:01 PM
I am so terribly sorry for this news!!! my dad told me: on his way home from work, he saw a motorbike accident and that they took in the dead body into the ambulance! And now that I'm hearing this, I just put the picture together... I am so sorry for this loss and I know that he's in a better place and may God comfort the rest of his family!
Posted 7th January 2015, 05:10 PM
go so young. May he find peace In knowing others care

Posted 8th January 2015, 01:59 PM
I was very sorry to learn about this tragedy on facebook. I remember him when he posted here on the forum.

Rest in God's peace, Robert. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Posted 8th January 2015, 02:43 PM
RIP Brother Robert. Thank you for your service. Condolences to his brother Jason and the rest of his family and friends. Thank you, Jason, for your service also. What a tragedy.
Posted 16th January 2016, 08:32 PM
I had the privileged of having him as my Facebook friend as well. He contacted me soon after he set it up and was quite excited about it. He was indeed a fine young man with a big heart for people and had a love for all animals.Robert will be missed.

TOOTERVILLE

Tags
anarrowescape