Pigeon-Talk banner

Anyone from the Ottawa/Toronto area?

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Ross Howard 
#1 ·
I'm caring for a Pigeon I found and I'm having a tough time finding local supplies(grit mostly). I'm wondering where others in the area are buying their pigeon goods and what online stores they've had luck with.

#2 ·
Hello DanceBiscuit! :)

I'm from western Canada and I usually end up ordering my pigeon supplies online from the main pigeon supply places like Jedds and Foys. Wish I could help you more!

I did have luck finding pigeon grit at my local feed store. You could check the phone book to see if there are feed stores nearby and give them a call to find out if they carry pigeon grit.

There is also The Canadian Racing Pigeon Union. They are located in Tillsonburg, ON. I had to look it up -- it's near Toronto, right? They have a supply catalogue you can download on their website, so perhaps they offer pigeon supplies at their main office.
Maybe try to call them, and they might be able to sell supplies to you or help you in your search for a good pigeon supply source. Here's their website: http://www.crpu.ca/index.php

There are also racing pigeon clubs in your area (as found on the site) and that might be another way to find out where people get their supplies.

Good luck in your search! Hopefully more people from Ontario will see your post and chime in as time progresses.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.