Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has good wonderboy 05/06 stock here in the states? Also who has good Klass Krom birds here?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Who has good wonderboy 05/06 stock here in the states? Also who has good Klass Krom birds here?
Now when you say, 'Wonderboy' which one are you referring to? If its 'Wonderboy' bred by OHF, the Son of 'The Wonder Cock' when he was mated to "The 301' hen (His Daughter) and the same blood that has been natorious for Vic Miller and the whole gamat of birds like 'Almost Perfect', 'Blue Wonder', etc.....Then to answer that question, I would have that blood. I have an 01 Breeder Cock thats a direct son of 'Wonderboy' [OHF-5016] when he was mated to 'Victoria' [IHC-2451]. He has been a great breeder for me and I scored very well with one of his GSons in '08 OB's vs. 1880B, Federation.

If its those other 'Wonderboys' from Holland, then....Nope not me...LOL

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
I also have the Vic Miller bloodline. Most of my birds have the blood to some extent. Mills Loft would be another. There is also a guy in California that flew Vic Bloodline in the S Classic and has a good family of Vic Miller Blood. When I find his site I will let you know. Also Fays Fabreys has the blood.

Randy

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I am refering to the Famous 05, Xantia wonder, Verbart 46, wonderboys 05 and 06. I have a cousin to Marcel Sangers super breeder Xantia Wonder and looking for something along that line.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
The Wonder Van Bergen is the granddaughter of Verbart 46. Almost Perfect is the son of Wonder Van Bergen. The foundation of Vic Millers birds. Someone may interject and know more, but The "Wonder Cock", I think is also off of Wonder Van Bergen. I will research this. I do see the "Wonder Cock" in two of my Vic Miller bird's peds when bred to a daughter of "Shone Vos". My two 100% Miller birds have both bred me winners. Both have founded breeders that have bred me winners.

G

·
I am refering to the Famous 05, Xantia wonder, Verbart 46, wonderboys 05 and 06. I have a cousin to Marcel Sangers super breeder Xantia Wonder and looking for something along that line.
ohio is there anyway we can see a pic of this bird that you have ,just curious as to the build and looks to this bird that you have and any in the same liniage ..thanks ;)

·
Registered
463 Posts
The Wonder Van Bergen is the granddaughter of Verbart 46. Almost Perfect is the son of Wonder Van Bergen. The foundation of Vic Millers birds. Someone may interject and know more, but The "Wonder Cock", I think is also off of Wonder Van Bergen. I will research this. I do see the "Wonder Cock" in two of my Vic Miller bird's peds when bred to a daughter of "Shone Vos". My two 100% Miller birds have both bred me winners. Both have founded breeders that have bred me winners.
Randy,

You are correct. The Woder Cock is the Son of De Soest when mated to t. Wonder Van Bergen.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ohio is there anyway we can see a pic of this bird that you have ,just curious as to the build and looks to this bird that you have and any in the same liniage ..thanks ;)
I don't have a accual pic of him (I will have to take one). I do have some pics of the family members I have here they are moulting so they don't look great but here they are. Oh I have a pic of him I will just take a pic of that. I have 6 birds from this family just don't have pics of them all.

Import Wonderboy 79 from H.J. Leerkes

Greatgrandson of the Famous 05, OHF bird

Grandson of James Bond

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here is a yb I am flying of the import.

On a side note here is some pics of two nest mate brothers I am flying real good this year, I call them "The Twins".

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I know you are going to say the twins are the same birds and trust me they are not I have to look at their bands everytime I want one of them.

G

·
I don't have a accual pic of him (I will have to take one). I do have some pics of the family members I have here they are moulting so they don't look great but here they are. Oh I have a pic of him I will just take a pic of that. I have 6 birds from this family just don't have pics of them all.

Import Wonderboy 79 from H.J. Leerkes

Greatgrandson of the Famous 05, OHF bird

Grandson of James Bond

I think all of these birds look great,have a great build to them and carry themselves very well . thanks for showing them and I think they will serve you very well thru their offspring ;)

G

·
Here is a yb I am flying of the import.

On a side note here is some pics of two nest mate brothers I am flying real good this year, I call them "The Twins".

these 3 look so sleak I bet they just cut right thru the skies with little effort are they all hens ??? you sure got lucky as they are all beautiful birds and I love that touch of white they each carry thanks for sharing all of them, hope you keep us informed as to how well they do for you ;)

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They are all cocks. I will post on here how they do. The twins are out of a one loft winner from Ander Yen. Has anyone heard of him?

G

·
was it the 418 one ? congradulations of your top ten placing ,hope they continue to get better as the distances increase :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts