Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Marion County RPC (Ocala, FL) will be hosting two key money races this year. We would like to invite all OOA Breeders who would like to test their birds or to those fliers who just love the sport of it. Below you will find some information on these races.​

Marion County RPC - 1st Annual Gold Band Race

~ 300 Mile / Multiple Lofts / Young Bird Race ~
To be flown November 29, 2009 from Griffin, GA

Brian L. Lord (Handler)

Entry Fee is simply your purchase of FIVE Gold Bands for $100 or $25 each. (Checks should be made out to Marion County RPC)
Capital Prize is Split Evenly to all birds on the first drop, then official clocking order until all positions have been awarded.
Pay-Outs will be based on the total number of bands sold. (To be updated after All Available Bands have been Sold).
The host Club will cut 10% of Capital for expenses.
Capital Split 60/40, Breeder/Handler.
There is NO PERCH Fee!
I will ONLY be accepting 30 Gold Band birds from February 1st until May 1st.
Birds must be shipped in USPS Approved Shipping Boxes.
All birds will be placed under quarantine for 7 days and treated for worms, canker and coccidiosis upon arrival before it will be allowed into the main loft. (NO EXCEPTIONS!)
The birds will later be vaccinated for PMV, Paratyphoid and Pox.
Unikon Electric Timer will be used.
Participants should visit our web-site (www.TimberLofts.net) for inventory reports, training reports and the final results.
The race committee will handle all disputes and their decision will be final.
All the birds will remain the property of the Breeder! If you desire to have your birds back, you only have to pay the return shipping fee of $45.00 (1-2 Birds). In case there are more than 2-birds, simply add $5 per additional bird.
If no arrangements are made with in SEVEN days upon completion of the race, they become the property of the Handler!
We may reach loft capacity before May 1st, so buy your bands early!

Marion County RPC - 1st Annual Auction Race

~ 300 Mile / Multiple Lofts / Auction Race ~
To be flown December 11, 2009 from Griffin, GA

You may use your Own Bands (Birds will be Donated to the Club Auction) OR you may Purchase them for $15 each. If you purchase bands, I will handle your birds. (I can Only except 25 Birds!)
Active members of the Marion County RPC must purchase Auction Bands to participate! All bidding on Donated Birds will start at $15.
Capital Prize is Split Evenly to all birds on the first drop, then official clocking order until all positions have been awarded.
Pay-Outs will be based on the total revenue collected from Auctions. Please send Pedigree’s with your birds to maximize there value! (To be updated after All Auctions are complete).
All Capital is Split 50/50 – Breeder/Handler.
The host Club will cut 10% of Capital for expenses.
We will be accepting birds from February 1st until April 1st. The Marion County RPC will conduct TWO Separate Auctions, one in March and the other in April.
Birds must be shipped in USPS Approved Shipping Boxes.
All birds will be placed under quarantine for 7 days and treated for worms, canker and coccidiosis upon arrival before they are taken to either Auction. (NO EXCEPTIONS!)
The birds will later be vaccinated for PMV, Paratyphoid and Pox by the buyer.
Unikon Electric Timer will be used.
Participants should visit our web-site (www.TimberLofts.net) for the final results.
The race committee will handle all disputes and their decision will be final.
All the birds will remain the property of the Buyer! Unless you purchased bands and have me handle them! If so, they will belong to the BREEDER and all you do is pay $45 (1-2 Birds) for return shipping and $5 for each additional bird with in 7 days upon the completion of the race. Any bird not claimed by the Breeder will become the property of the Handler.
Space is limited, so please ship your entries by the dates listed above.

For more information, please visit my site at www.TimberLofts.net or you may post a reply here or personally email me at [email protected].

Thank You!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts