Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have several young racers ready for your team. These birds r off my flying team and breeders. They r quality stock, I have won champion loft in my club 4 years in a row flying for 5 and am very compeditive in the tough fox valley combine in northern Illinios. Email or call 4 prices and details.847 322 1543.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Mr. Cole I hope you got some of my month of sunday birds. My friend/mentor (Tim Raess) told me you were a good flyer. My friends Steve Schnitkey and Greg Roerig came there last weekend and brought my birds with them.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I can personally attest to the quality of birds Bob has as I won a first place at 200 miles with one of his hens last year. We are flying a few of his young this year as well. Anyone looking for good racers will want to grab these birds. Whoever gets these, I hope you are not in my combine so I dont have to fly against them.:eek:
Ken

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I talked to Bob, today and a when he first posted.I was interested because he lives near me, very nice man. He has some HVR's they are tough fliers! When he mentioned that my eyes bugged out! You can ask my wife! In my opinion, the HVR's are REAL homers tough weather? bad race? LONG race? the ones i had were always there.(JMHO) At least the ones i had were! I even thought about buying some, but my Wife reminded me that i swore i would not add more Birds until i finish the third loft, my idea not hers. If you are any where near him, i think he will treat you fair on Quality Birds. Dave

·
Registered
628 Posts
He has a very reasonable price on a kit of 5. I guarantee yoiu will not buy a better kit for the money. In my opinion he is practically giving them away at that price.
Ken

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Ken you are right, he quoted me very reasonable Prices for the quality of Birds offered. I am glad someone kicked this post back up.. I only talked to Bob twice, but would feel real comfortable dealing with him! Dave

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Call him and ask him, Quotes vary, depends on what he has left, if i answered it would commit him in a way. And i would not do that to him...
Give him a call, he seemed very nice, and fair... Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts