Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi ppl :)
Hey every1, hope all the birds are doing well and the caregivers also. I've been complaining recently on the forum about my pigeons not laying eggs, and many helpful souls have given me good advice. Today morn, after just chilling with them for a bit,as I was about to leave, I saw something in the coop. A closer look revealed a small egg [!]. Funny thing is, that 'pair' is not mated [or I didn't think so] and I was NOT expecting them to lay. The parents are of different breeds, but I did notice them pecking/preening each other. I'm still not sure which is m/f, but I'm ecstatic with egg :rolleyes: Gonna have Q's soon, already learnt so much from here, just wanted to share with every1. [PS. I've seen one of the parents 'sneezing', any idea why? cure?] Hope u guys like the pic, pls send your +ve vibes. Peace :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
i got my 3rd egg yesterday but itll be the first firtile :) its a good feeling when you go to feed them and she sat on the egg :lol:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Congratulations............................................
plz put some straw or hay in the nest box.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THANKS Gyln/Ami :D
Gyln; hey bro,how ya been?...yr birds?..haven't seen ya here in a while.I doubt this 1 is fertile, havn't touched it yet,will chk with light later, n let every1 know .Thanks again :)

Ami : yup, thanks,will get some straw. I'm so excited!! hehe.Hows Elee? she likes looney instead of paji?hahah cool.keep me updated. Peace :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
No no no........
Paji paired with Looni.
So tanveer bought another male named Goldy @tk 280. so goldy and elee is in our house in a cage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts