Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AU 2010 Centennial 84144- All White with 1 pink and 1 gold band
AU 2010 Centennial 84143- Lavender bird with 1 green and 1 gold band

They were lost in NH. They could travel to boardering states. Might have been caught by a hawk or are simply lost. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Don't know if this would be yours or not, but there's been a pigeon with a yellow band hanging around the ferals that I go visit every day. I haven't been able to get close to it enough to read the numbers. It seems like every day I come across a homer or racer in my feral flock in Massachusetts.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm sounds like a 2009 if it is yellow and not gold. All of my birds have two bands, a year band and another color.

·
Registered
1 Posts
AU 2010 Centennial 84144- All White with 1 pink and 1 gold band
AU 2010 Centennial 84143- Lavender bird with 1 green and 1 gold band

They were lost in NH. They could travel to boardering states. Might have been caught by a hawk or are simply lost. Any help would be great.
Pixy, I believe I may have seen your white pigeon today! It had a gold band on it's right leg, with AU 2010 on the first line of text and CENTENNIAL on the second line of text. I can email you a hi-res picture (3.0 MB) if you wish. What a beautiful bird!

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Pixy, I believe I may have seen your white pigeon today! It had a gold band on it's right leg, with AU 2010 on the first line of text and CENTENNIAL on the second line of text. I can email you a hi-res picture (3.0 MB) if you wish. What a beautiful bird!
Doesn't look like Pixie has been on for a couple of weeks. I would try emailing her at the address listed above :)

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
the thread was started june 2010... wonder if it is the same bird?... would'nt that be something.. hope it is...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Found Pigeon

I found a yellow banded Pigeon today in woodland Hills CA. Has flight feathers cut, can anyone help me? I know how to care for him but want to get him home.
Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts