Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
I believe he mentioned in another post that he is in the sixth grade. ;) You sure are interested in a lot of things, Leopard, which shows you will learn more than most people as you go along. :D Do you have a pond nearby where you caught them? And now what do you DO with them lol??:eek:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I let the animals go after about 15 minutes. In our woods there are large water tight depresions in the ground that every time it rains fill up with water. So I found them in one of those holes.
Leopard

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
offerdunks, start your own thread don't hi-jack a sixth graders thread about turtles and snakes. min

leopard, thats nice that you relocate the snakes and turtles, they are going to be hibernating shortly.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Offerdunks!! Spam again! Please stop doing this to us.
Mindi you read my mind!!! Thank you. I wanted to here more about Leopards adventures!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hey Min. I just noticed Leopards posts were back in July. This spam stuff get me almost every time.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
He hi-jacked one of Terry whatley's threads also about malaria in africa, he has allot of causes. But hi-jacking a sixth grader, come on, he is going to read that and say what in the world is he talking about it.

I LOVE turtles and I will save snakes but they aren't my favorite. But I save many turtles from the roads every spring. Its amazing how many get ran over and very sad. Don't people see something crawling along on the road. I don't understand it. I've seen so many BIG turtles that have to be 30 years old plus and to get ran over is just awful. mindy

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I was going to say, I didn't check the date either. I was wondering why the turtles were out in November, very very unusual. Spam I don't get it, don't they have better things to do with there time. min

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hey Min. Maybe a moderator can delete it before Leopard reads it. I hope so. I didn't catch it about the turtles either. Down here, they are just now going to bed for the winter. We moved one out of the road this past week-end.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts