Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Lovely! They look like a real happy bunch of birds! The most I have had loft flying so far is 10, which looks a little bare in the sky compared to your massive fly-past, but they are working on breeding more of themselves. Looking forward to having my own spectacle like yours one day!

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lovely! They look like a real happy bunch of birds! The most I have had loft flying so far is 10, which looks a little bare in the sky compared to your massive fly-past, but they are working on breeding more of themselves. Looking forward to having my own spectacle like yours one day!
Well, this is about 30 birds? I've got 42, but ALL of them weren't up still flying when I got the camera out. Two years ago, I had about 70 youngsters.......now THAT was something to watch. Too many birds for me though, so I won't be doing that any more...........LOL

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Thanks for sharing your videos. Very cool watching them fly!
Inside, it was fun to see the different interactions. You have a very nice loft and beautiful birds!

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice video Renee. I got a kick out of the red pied cock driving his girlfriend.
I'm glad he finally GOT a girlfriend. For the longest time, he just chased everything "in a skirt"......:eek: He would drive me crazy guarding the trap and chasing every hen that tried to go in. At least now he's focused on just one........although, I feel sorry for her now.:eek:

·
Registered
896 Posts
Nice vids & birds. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts