Pigeon-Talk banner

2009 IF Convention bird

971 Views 14 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Alamo

One of my Convention Birds,to be flown by Patti Loft..
Pigeon is only 35 days old...Shipped out today....Alamo

Here`s the nestmate to the BC above,that was sent also....Alamo
See less See more
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Looks like a winner to me. Good luck with (her) I think.
Ken
Very nice looking youngster. Good Luck!!!
Nice looking bird........keep us posted on how HE does......;)
Good luck at the IF convention race. I will be flying under the name "Team Pocono" I sent 2 birds in a "team" of 12 (6 club members) and a 6 bird team from my loft. :eek:

Hey, about how much pigeon feed will the 1st place winner take home ? ;)

Good Luck !!
I really like slate birds. (oops, I keep forgetting that color doesn't matter. It is how well they fly) :)

Good Luck!

Name it "Cash" if it does well. For Johnny Cash or for finishing in the money if it does.
As of yesterday,Ray Le Brun said there were 700+ entries that have arrived allready for the IF handlers...And plenty more are still on the way...Plenty of competition.....As long as my birds beat the GFL birds,I`ll be happy !!!....1st prize is Two bags of Browns feed, 2wooden feeders,and a plastic water container,Plus a years suppy of BRAGGING rights hahahaha!!!...That`s what my wife thinks is the 1st prize !! hahahahaha!!!...Alamo
Alamo,

Good and also smart looking bird, very attentive! Good Luck!!

Ralph
IF Convention

Nice bird I have 4 that Patti Loft is flying from me and I have a total of 13 in there total. Richie is one of the BEST flyers in the whole Eastern area!!!!
Mel
Mel,I purchased a son and two daughters of Richie`s "Patti Pride" back in 1984...And I never regreted doing so...The bird pictured has some of the Patti blood....I added a Stassart and a Sion to the Patti birds...Richie has been either 1st or 2nd in the Digest awards for the 2000 birds and up catagory...I called him months ago,to ask him to fly a bird for me...He was booked up,and there wasn`t even a IF race ad in the RPD yet...But since we are friends,and my Dad and I have visited him at his home,he said "Send me one that will WIN the race"....All I can say is "I hope I did" !!...Have two 2009 YB`s bred by Patti loft in my loft right now...Going to fly them..If they beat the crap out of my birds,going to buy a kit in 2010 from him...And add more Patti blood to my family....Alamo
Patti Loft

Richie has HIGH QUALITY birds I have bought a few pairs to cross into my family of van reets and they are SUPER! Richie is a SUPER GREAT guy as tehy say good people a real straight shooter no BS ! good luck,,, all teh handlesr weer full in January :)

mel
Richie has HIGH QUALITY birds I have bought a few pairs to cross into my family of van reets and they are SUPER! Richie is a SUPER GREAT guy as tehy say good people a real straight shooter no BS ! good luck,,, all the handlers weer full in January :)

mel
There has been more handlers added since JAN. You can still send birds. I know the 2 lofts thatt I have birds in from the "rotation birds" have plenty of room yet.
Many lofts are not full yet....It`s not to late to send entries....They are receiving birds every day....Going to be a great November Race !!!!.........Alamo
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.