Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
One of my Convention Birds,to be flown by Patti Loft..
Pigeon is only 35 days old...Shipped out today....Alamo
Good luck at the IF convention race. I will be flying under the name "Team Pocono" I sent 2 birds in a "team" of 12 (6 club members) and a 6 bird team from my loft. :eek:

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As of yesterday,Ray Le Brun said there were 700+ entries that have arrived allready for the IF handlers...And plenty more are still on the way...Plenty of competition.....As long as my birds beat the GFL birds,I`ll be happy !!!....1st prize is Two bags of Browns feed, 2wooden feeders,and a plastic water container,Plus a years suppy of BRAGGING rights hahahaha!!!...That`s what my wife thinks is the 1st prize !! hahahahaha!!!...Alamo

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mel,I purchased a son and two daughters of Richie`s "Patti Pride" back in 1984...And I never regreted doing so...The bird pictured has some of the Patti blood....I added a Stassart and a Sion to the Patti birds...Richie has been either 1st or 2nd in the Digest awards for the 2000 birds and up catagory...I called him months ago,to ask him to fly a bird for me...He was booked up,and there wasn`t even a IF race ad in the RPD yet...But since we are friends,and my Dad and I have visited him at his home,he said "Send me one that will WIN the race"....All I can say is "I hope I did" !!...Have two 2009 YB`s bred by Patti loft in my loft right now...Going to fly them..If they beat the crap out of my birds,going to buy a kit in 2010 from him...And add more Patti blood to my family....Alamo

·
Registered
295 Posts
Patti Loft

Richie has HIGH QUALITY birds I have bought a few pairs to cross into my family of van reets and they are SUPER! Richie is a SUPER GREAT guy as tehy say good people a real straight shooter no BS ! good luck,,, all teh handlesr weer full in January :)

mel

·
Registered
690 Posts
Richie has HIGH QUALITY birds I have bought a few pairs to cross into my family of van reets and they are SUPER! Richie is a SUPER GREAT guy as tehy say good people a real straight shooter no BS ! good luck,,, all the handlers weer full in January :)

mel
There has been more handlers added since JAN. You can still send birds. I know the 2 lofts thatt I have birds in from the "rotation birds" have plenty of room yet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.