Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow roller and pigeon men,

I just wanted to let you guys know that the 2012 NBRC Convention will be hosted by the Minnesota Flying Roller Group (MFRG) and it will be held in the land of 10,000 lakes in Bloomington, Minnesota. We just received confirmation from NBRC President Don Macauley and the Executive Committee two nights ago.

Speaking on behalf those on the committee who have worked to make this happen, we are very excited to be have been considered and even more excited and a bit nervous (personally) being granted the opportunity to host the convention. I would like to personally thank Don Macauley and the EC for approving this and allowing us here in Minnesota to host this great event.

Get out your calendars and mark the following date down: August 16th - August 18th. We will get more information out as soon as it becomes available. Make sure to bring your ladies as the largest mall in the America is located right in Bloomington and there will be shuttle buses that will take fanciers to and from the Mall of America. For all you fisherman, Minnesota is a great state to fish especially for some of these big monsters like muskies and if you're lucky, the prehistoric Sturgeon that measures up to 70 inches. So come, hang out with fellow rollers, and enjoy all that is Minnesota.

By the way, the hotel will be the DoubleTree by Hilton of Bloomington. The cost per night will be $89.

As far as flyers go, here are just a few of the names that are tentatively scheduled to fly:

- Wayne Feder

- John Elton

- John Johnson

- Dick Kollman

- Dave Gehrke

- Co Thor

- Kou Lung Vang

- Ma Lee

- Mark Roberts

Please look for more details in the upcoming March-April 2012 NBRC Bulletin.

Hope to see everyone there.

If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me via pm here on PT.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts