Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would start a place for people to post their races for the 2018 season. Here is the flyer for it. You can contact the name on the flyer or me with any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Travis Dyson, any sales have auction sales that we can buy squeakers in and nominate a flyer to fly the birds for us. Just I have empty loft at the moment. The stock birds are still in customs...........

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dmax wondering how many members you have in your club. Also if you guys are going to update your website. So we can see current race results and members.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Travis Dyson, any sales have auction sales that we can buy squeakers in and nominate a flyer to fly the birds for us. Just I have empty loft at the moment. The stock birds are still in customs...........
No sorry, we will not be doing any auction this year

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dmax wondering how many members you have in your club. Also if you guys are going to update your website. So we can see current race results and members.
We have about 15 members in the club total, with usually 10-13 or so flying depending on the season. Our secretary that ran the website quit flying birds 2 years ago so it will not be updated any time soon. You can look at the AU database for race results.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Www.fvcsnowbird.com
Races this year
$100 bands for 300 mile race(200 band limit). Sold out last year.
$50 bands for 350 mile race(800 band limit). Sold out last year
$1000 for 5 bands 400 mile race(200 band limit)
New for 2018 23-5 band packages already reserved.

Value package 6-$50 bands & 3-$100 bands for $500.
Buy 10-$50 bands get 1 free
Buy 10-$100 bands get 1 free

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts