Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

We raced our 7th race yesterday and it was the best one so far for me.
The distance was 487km and my 1st bird made it home with a velocity of 1226mpm.
I got 7 positions, 4,8,10,14, 16,20 and 25.
19 members send 348 birds.

Bezz

·
Registered
245 Posts
BEZZ,

Yes you did very well considering that this race was against almost 20 different lofts. Alamo makes a good point about where your family may fly best. Keep up the good work!

Ralph

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
You seems to have high quality birds. Keep it up.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi all

We raced our 7th race yesterday and it was the best one so far for me.
The distance was 487km and my 1st bird made it home with a velocity of 1226mpm.
I got 7 positions, 4,8,10,14, 16,20 and 25.
19 members send 348 birds.

Bezz
Hi all

My first 3 birds scored in the Union 36, 73 and 86 in a race with a total of 3127 birds raced.:D:p;)

Bezz

·
Registered
245 Posts
Bezz,

Now you're having fun!! This is when all the hard work and attention to details around the loft pay off. I'm glad you're doing well, now the hard part is staying there! Keep paying attention to your birds around the loft and with time you will be able to see when something is not quite right, be it the need for some type of medication or simply that they are getting a little lazy and may need some road training. It's the simple things you notice and react to that will help you. Thanks for keeping us informed and good luck in the future!

Ralph

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bezz,

Now you're having fun!! This is when all the hard work and attention to details around the loft pay off. I'm glad you're doing well, now the hard part is staying there! Keep paying attention to your birds around the loft and with time you will be able to see when something is not quite right, be it the need for some type of medication or simply that they are getting a little lazy and may need some road training. It's the simple things you notice and react to that will help you. Thanks for keeping us informed and good luck in the future!

Ralph
Thanks

I wil keep on reporting until the last race, good or bad!:eek:

Bezz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts