Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
The red band says AU 2011 FIL 11012. I tried looking through the pigeon.org site, but couldn't find his match. Can anyone help me find out who he belongs to?

Thank you!
try this number and see how it goes. where is your location and is the bird secure?

FILBERT RPC
Club Code : FIL
Club Secretary : JEFF BRYANT
City : YORK
State : SC
Phone No. : 803-684-3636

·
Registered
6 Posts
Over the past year iv found 3 raceing pigeons on the streets and they now share my house with me. People usually dont want their pigeons back when they are unable to find their way home. If your interested i would love to adopt him and can pay for shipping.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Over the past year iv found 3 raceing pigeons on the streets and they now share my house with me. People usually dont want their pigeons back when they are unable to find their way home. If your interested i would love to adopt him and can pay for shipping.
the owners should always be tried first, there are many hobbiest on this site that would want their bird back. But good for you for giving these unwanted homes!

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
the owners should always be tried first, there are many hobbiest on this site that would want their bird back. But good for you for giving these unwanted homes!
I agree. Most fanciers I know would want them back, including myself. I've made a 200 mile round trip to pick up one of my birds before.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts