Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Just wanted to pass along this email. I put this bird in auction under his loft. Flown by auction bid winner. :) http://www.cjccombine.com/09yb150b/ 14th in combine.

I received this email:

Your Auction bird - well our QCM 1763 IF 09 WON the LLF Club and is up high in the CJC! This same guy won the QCM Auction Race last year!

Cock GFM 844 HEN SFL 112 were the parrents
(Warren are you reading this?)

I also flew 2 other combines this weekend, first 100mile race for both combines. I am Quiet Time. These are club results. I just stoped listing at my loft. But look good for combine also.

WEST course

Ritter 1356
Ritter 1267
Taj Mahal 1255
Quiet Time 1252

South West course

Decanto 1157.824
Decanto 1155.693
Quiet Time 1154.553
TAJ 1143.109

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
Congradulations !!

To both you and the handler. When you are talking about a Jersey Combine with several thousands birds, this is a real good showing and very impressive.

I am very happy for you. :)

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
CONGRADULATIONS,keep it up. Looking over the combine sheet looks like GAPVIEW NAJ realy had a good race sent 20 and had 11 in the top 15. who is that guy and what family of birds does he fly? ...GEORGE;)

G

·
looks like you got agrerat start to the yb season , hope your good luck holds up thruout the rest of the season as well ..saw that your flamingo bird was already lost along with most of the sfl team so hope the rest of your sfl birds do great where ever they are ;)

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
looks like you got agrerat start to the yb season , hope your good luck holds up thruout the rest of the season as well ..saw that your flamingo bird was already lost along with most of the sfl team so hope the rest of your sfl birds do great where ever they are ;)

Gee... :(

I didn't know that until I read your post and checked. Looks like I'm going to save some money this year. Maybe my loft manager was correct, send them too early and you give them time to get into trouble.

G

·
Gee... :(

I didn't know that until I read your post and checked. Looks like I'm going to save some money this year. Maybe my loft manager was correct, send them too early and you give them time to get into trouble.
Yeah I was really sorry to see that so many of your birds and others were lost already too ,but then I thought to myself hmm now theres a mighty fine way to fix a race ifin ya wanted to huh? dohhhh:eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts