Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very sad to let you know that our member, Joyfulsongtree (Carol Baum) passed away in August. Her member status has been set to Guardian Angel, and I know that she is exactly that .. a guardian angel.

Please remember her in your thoughts and prayers and take a minute to read some of her posts and enjoy her pictures. I am sure her beloved dove, Jerusalem (Roo) is missing her terribly.

Fly free, dear Carol! You are, indeed, an angel!

Terry

·
Registered
11,336 Posts
I am very sorry to hear this. The pigeons will be glad of another guardian angel and she will be in good company, nevertheless...very, very sad!

Cynthia

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I was so sorry to read this.

After such a courageous fight may she now be at peace.

Bless you Carol.

Janet

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Oh, how sad. What a sweet, inspirational lady she was. Bet she had quite a reception on the other side of the bridge when she passed over.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I am very sad to hear the news.
Carol, you were an inspiration to many, and you are missed.
~ Karen

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
OH NO!

First Maggie...then Linda...now, Carol....I am soooo sorry! You all live in my heart and memories...

I will certainly miss her!

I do know that she, Maggie and Linda (Feather) are having a reunion and are greeting beloved pigeons who cross the Rainbow Bridge!

Thanks you for letting us know, Terry!

Shi

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Joyfulsongtree... that name says it all...my heart goes out to her family, featherd, furry and human....:***(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts