Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you give ACV three times a week, whats the max for giving them?

·
Registered
777 Posts
I do not know if there is a max but beyond some point it is not necessary...are you trying to treat a specific problem with it? Weekly is the normal regimine I believe.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do not know if there is a max but beyond some point it is not necessary...are you trying to treat a specific problem with it? Weekly is the normal regimine I believe.
Just a question, not trying to treat anything. I would like to give the max though.

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
There is no max. Mine have it in their water most of the week, unless it's close to race season, in which I start adding other supplements to the schedule. Breeders with babies have it every day (especially now since I have to carry hot water out anyway, might as well add some ACV while I'm in the kitchen. Summer months I get more lazy, LOL). An apple a day will keep the salmonella away :p Haha.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
There is no max. Mine have it in their water most of the week, unless it's close to race season, in which I start adding other supplements to the schedule. Breeders with babies have it every day (especially now since I have to carry hot water out anyway, might as well add some ACV while I'm in the kitchen. Summer months I get more lazy, LOL). An apple a day will keep the salmonella away :p Haha.
So, your saying, everyday is ok. Thanks Becky

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Many people do it a couple times a week. It's good for them to have fresh clean water with nothing in it in between. It adds acid to the crop and stomach, but more is not always better. Probiotics, vitamins, and garlic are good now and then too. I think every day with the ACV is a bit over doing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts