Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I lost my beloved African Gray..... Adeline. Six years young. Her life was short, but her mission completed. She saved me ... in a time of my life when I needed unconditional friendship, she was there to say "hey girlie" ask me for a cracker, then occasionally bite me. :eek: She made me smile when no one else could. She will be missed but never forgotten. I will always thank God for our time together.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,336 Posts
I am so sorry. What a joy she must have been to you during your time together!

Cynthia

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thank you everyone for the kind words, it helps in this difficult time. Adeline was such an amazing bird, talker and companion. She called the dog by name, answered the phone, knew my parents and kids by name. She was simply amazing Such a giving bird and asked for nothing in return except a safe life. Some of the smallest gifts from God are the greatest.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I am so sorry to hear that you lost your Adeline. We want our loved ones for so much longer than we can ever have them. My heart goes out to you and my wishes that Adeline is flying high in heaven watching over you.
Beth

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.