Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,476 Posts
Hi

Do you get a long message come up when you try to upload?

Seems like there is a problem with the site owners' servers.

John

·
Registered
857 Posts
I also have been unable to upload new pictures.
I get the message:
Failed to write file. Check disc quotas and permissions for the path: /mnt/nfs/static.keebali.com/pigeons.biz/forums/useralbums/thumbs/13/dfe964e2a5b494c37c1eed5f390edbbf_13051.jpg
Keith

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also have been unable upload new pictures.
I get the message:
Failed to write file. Check disc quotas and permissions for the path: /mnt/nfs/static.keebali.com/pigeons.biz/forums/useralbums/thumbs/13/dfe964e2a5b494c37c1eed5f390edbbf_13051.jpg
Keith
That's exactly what I've been getting. I guess there is some kind of server issue.:(

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I get the message:
Keith
I too tried to upload pic today and got this same message.....:confused:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I get the message:
Keith
I did get one of three photos to upload and then this popped up??

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah something is definitely wrong with the uploasding feature if all of us are getting the same error.

I've been holding back to upload my new pictures and now I can't....

....Is there anyone who can fix this?

·
Premium Member
9,476 Posts
I believe it is something the Site Owners' tech guys will need to look at.Maybe a glitch, maybe all available space has been used up for PT as a whole. We will try to get 'em on the case.

I've had the same message come up.

John

·
Registered
896 Posts
I get the message:
Keith
Me too. :(

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Most likely the permissions to the new folders have been reallocated. They must have carried out a server hardening process at the simple level or made a host server change. Can't be sure though, this is one field where people invent new things every day, hard to catch up :D

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
Please click "contact us"at the bottom of this page and explain your issues as this needs to be addressed by the support/site owner/ tech guys.

Thank you.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Have we gotten anywhere on this issue? I have baby pics I want to post and I cant:mad: This sucks, What is going on with the picture downloads? is there another way to do it:confused:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts