Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Meet my new friend Ai:

I found him/her in my backyard with a broken wing and bleeding in the hot mid-90-degree summer heat:

(S)he spent 2 days in my room and got plenty of loving care. Today a bird rescuer took him/her and will ensure that (s)he gets the medical care (s)he needs. The bird rescuer told me it is possible that Ai will fly again! If not (s)he will be put up for adoption. If nobody takes him/her I will take him/her.

I am so excited for Ai. I can hardly contain my excitement. My new friend will be okay!

By the way, can you tell if it is a he or a she just from these 2 pictures? I gave this bird a feminine name but I think it is a boy because of his warrior spirit. What do you think?

·
Registered
9,868 Posts
That is a pretty messed up wing, poor little baby. I'm glad she will get medical care for this. Not sure if she will ever be able to fly, depending on the damage to the wing, but even if she won't she can live a happy long life.
Thank you for rescuing her.
Btw, you can't tell just from the pic if it's a she or he.

Reti

·
Registered
13,048 Posts
I'm glad someone was able to help her/him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.