Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i seen an albino pigeon with two bands one red on its left and one green on its right. it hung around my barn for about 30 min and seemed to be looking for something i set out a cage + seed & water but it never came closer nor low enough for me to read the bands does any one know where it might be from? by the way i live in cumberland furnace tn.

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
Tennman1 lives in Waverly, that's nearby, he my know.

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
i seen an albino pigeon with two bands one red on its left and one green on its right. it hung around my barn for about 30 min and seemed to be looking for something i set out a cage + seed & water but it never came closer nor low enough for me to read the bands does any one know where it might be from? by the way i live in cumberland furnace tn.
This bird is not an ALBINO its a red bar racing homer and where it come from is anyone's guess most likely it is a lost racer trying to find home.Until we get a band number we can not tell where it came fromGEORGE;)

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Actually, I think it looks more like a yellow bar homer.

But anyway, I see a chip ring on that leg, so definitely a lost race bird. He looks like he was tired and possibly hot (unless he's fixing to take off in the pic) in that picture, so he probably picked your house to rest until time to leave again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts