Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I am out of the sport. I sold all of birds, due to health & financial matters. But, I will still monitor PT. So everyone out there have a great weekend!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Funny thing about pigeons is one is never really gone from them. Pigeons are in your blood from birth!! One may take a break from pigeons from time to time,, but they always find their way back!! Hopefully your health and finances take a turn for the better and you enjoy your break from pigeons!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Just saw the pics of 'zeppelin loft' - they are awesome. Glad that you will continue to enlighten us on this platform and a big thank you for this. Wish you will get back to keeping pigeons very soon, enjoy your break and wish you all the very best.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Your knowledge and help will be missed.

I wish you the best of luck with your health and other burdens.

I still have Zeppelin #6 from the 2012 Pigeon Talk Classic. I keep trying to lose it, but it keeps coming home. :) He's a good one.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I am out of the sport. I sold all of birds, due to health & financial matters. But, I will still monitor PT. So everyone out there have a great weekend!
Thank you Don For everything. My loft is always open for you.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
So sorry bbcdon,
Stay well !!! is what I hope for you.
PT is gonna be your stress buster , a little of what you like always does you good...cuz'.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts