Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!, Am back,my old account, Pigeonsitter10, for whatever reason registered as Pigeon10 on the forgot password thingy, and when i tried to log in as pigeon10, wouldnt work cause it doesnt exist, and when i try pigeonsitter10, i get a wrong password error message, rather annoying, however i really shouldve logged in more, but i just dont because of things i have to do regarding school, projects mainly, but i will try atleast once in a while conjure up something to say, i can remember when i d say some news regarding pigeons once a week, thing is, news doesnt say much about birds at all lately, now that they found out that the economy is a better item to discuss, but i will try, but aside from that,
Hey!:D

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
Hi PigeonSitter! I remember you! Welcome back! Yes, the economy and the election is the BIG news these days, but .. guess what .. pigeons and other birds and animals still need help each and every day! The election doesn't change that, won't change that, and it certainly isn't an issue with either candidate ..

Terry

1 - 2 of 2 Posts