Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I see that there are a few users of ‘Pigeon Planner’ and ‘Hawkeye’ Loft Management software on this forum.

I live in the UK and have written many pigeon related Windows programs over the years for individuals, clubs and federations all over the UK.

One of my friends has asked me if I could write an app for his Android phone that would display details of his birds on his phone. He is going to start using ‘Pigeon Planner’ (a free program). I’ve started writing the app and plan to display pedigrees, medication and race results etc. that he enters using ‘Pigeon Planner’.

He will continue to use ‘Pigeon Planner’ for all data input and printing reports, pedigrees etc. The data can easily be copied to the phone from his PC and the app will enable him to see all the above details ‘offline’ on his Android phone.

I’ve also looked at the ‘Hawkeye’ data. Some of the data can also be exported to an Android device and bird lists, pedigrees, trial pairings etc could be displayed.

Anyway, I just thought I’d let you know about my plans and if anyone is interested, by all means get in touch.

clipper

1 - 5 of 5 Posts