Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Where located

Where are you located? You might be close enough to someone that you could go and pick up a young bird.
JRBrown
Coopersburg PA

·
Registered
5 Posts
"Champion Winning Bloodlines"

<>Blue Diamond Family Lofts USA<> Champions Winning Bloodlines since 1997 Winning from 100 to 600 miles in "all weather" Bloodlines Gaby Vandenabeele* Sam Lembo Stichelbauts*Janssen Van loon Touriners* Ganus Grizzles Foundation Breeders For sale "TNT Family of Birds" Winning in USA and Now Tu Amigos in Mexico!! Can Direct Ship!! Also send you pictures of birds before I Ship!!
"When You Win We Both Win" Check out web site http://WWW.BLUEDIAMONDFAMILYLOFTS.COM

·
Registered
5 Posts
Breeders!!

The Best thing to do is call the AU they can tell you the breeders in your area
405-848-5801 Hope that helps!! Good Book to get is "The Will to prepare" by Bob Kinney Amazon has it.. You are always learning in the sport!!
Rich Ross "Blue Diamond Family Lofts" USA!!!!
**Champions Winning Bloodlines**!! Since 1997
Basket tested year after year performance proven family!!!
"When You Win We Both Win"!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I breed and race pigeons and I have some available. I Iive in Michigan and I'm willing to ship. I can email you pictures of the birds that I have available if you pm me your email address.besides racers I currently have Egyptian Swifts, Oriental Rollers, Shikli Lebanons, Satinettes and high flyers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts