Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I have a hungarian giant house pigeon male that paired up with an indian fantail female. If you have pics of a fantail mix can you post it so I can get an idea of what they look like?

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
I am doing the same thing. I have three cocks and three hens of the hungarian variety and hope to mate with the indians i have currently. I hear it will get some needed heft to my offspring. I have not got any as of yet. I would be currious of what we get? I hop we can share pics and maybe even birds. I love the indian fantail but can rarely find a large body on the birds here in Texas. Lets chat sometime?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hye. I don't have the answer for that. Not sure if you got my pms. This is what I have for house pigeons right now.

http://www.pigeons.biz/forums/f5/muscovy94-from-byc-also-house-pigeons-angels-and-rollers-45721.html

Id like to see pictures of yours. :) Maybe if things work out we can sell back and forth?

I ended up getting a hen, that turned out to be a male from someone on eggbid. Its feet were all messed up. These are only a few months old. I think the older one may be a hen. I found a shell in their water dish the other day. I want to wait till they mature first, before I sell any.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts