Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i was just wondering if there is anyone that has pigeons in Idaho? cuss i all ways see wild pigeons around when i driving and stuff but i have only seen like one group of pigeons that i know are pets, cuss they are all homers and fly fast and in small area every time so i know they are flying around there home, but i am not going to just drive up and say, hey i saw your birds i have pigeons u have pigeons u want to talk about pigeons. lol that was a mess right there. ^_^ so i was just wondering if there is anyone that lives in Boise, kuna, meridian, or nampa that has pigeons?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Why?
Just say that you admire their pigeons!
Explain that you are interested in keeping your own pigeons and ask for some advice.
The last I've heard, anyone that keeps, and flys Pigeons have never tried to hide them from anyone else! :eek:
You would be suprised to find out how proud Pigeon keepers really are about their birds! :D
Also, check out the AU, American Racing Pigeon Union
And the NPA, National pigeon association (cool Info).
And others.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have pigeons like all most a 100. :D but i am just wanting to maybe meet people and trade new birds and talk to people about pigeons cuss i have never done that and i am wanting to get some new birds but have no idea even were to start or like places that sell pigeons if they do that?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I live Nampa. I know there are a couple clubs in the area. I have been looking for some rollers of some sort. Purely recreational. I have a couple Indian fantails, and Capuchins. I would like to get some flyers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.