Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about some the size of bottle caps? :D

They're those rings under the cap on plastic bottles. After a while, wrapping yarn around them that tight can start to be a pain for your hands!

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like'em too :) I always thought dreamcatchers were pretty.

I made a huge one out of a wire coat hanger. It was a royal pain to bend in a circle :eek: It's a black/white/grey theme, complete with 3 guinea flights :) I need to take a picture of it. The design in the middle is crazy, but it was my first one and I sorta just kept tying until it looked full enough :p

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hadn't made any either until a few days ago :p Been collecting the feathers the birds have been moulting out. Within a week, I have 200+ feathers and counting. Lots of pigeon and chicken feathers, but I managed to get some clean guinea and dove feathers too :D With all these laying around, I had to find something to make with them!

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
Dreamcatchers are GREAT!!

Small ones have hung from from the rearview mirrors of my last 3 cars. They were especially for the cars! When something happened to the cars, their dreamcatchers were "retired." I still have them as well as others in my apartment.

One, of course, hangs over my bed...:)

Love and Hugs
Shi :)

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ooooh. Those dreamcatchers are beautiful! Love the pictures in the center. Gives me great ideas :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.