Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it important that apple cider vinegar is organic? I have just regular acv, will that be ok?:confused:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Organic probably works better, (in my opinion). But I'm sure the regular has it's advantages.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
it is ok, but the organic kind has the "mother" in it, meaning which occurs naturally as connected strand-like chains of protein enzyme molecules. it has natural probiotics. those are the floating things you see in the bottle. it is raw and unfilterd so they get all the goodness. and contains no preservitives.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I've had good results with my chickens with plain old store brand apple cider vinegar. I do agree that the raw unfiltered is a cut or two or three above the plain old ACV. They had an interesting thread on the BYC website on how to make and perpetuate raw ACV with the mother to make your own, dividing in half, and adding apple juice (I believe, but don't hold me to it), and storing it for a certain amount of time. If anyone knows how to make your own ACV from the raw ACV with the mother to perpetuate your own supply sharing it with us would be a great benifit. Thanks all Keystonepaul

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

1. Naunnie, I just tried to searh
    ACV on earth link and found nothing...:confused: Could you post the url for the AVC?
    Thanks

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Naunnie you did nothing wrong, so don't even apoligize........:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts