Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Your photo is from this site: http://fancy-pets-loft.blogspot.com/2012/08/arab-crested-race-pigeons.html No information on the breed there. How are they raced? I find it intresting how others arround the world enjoy pigeons.
Hello A_Smith
this blog is mine (Best fancy pigeons) and it's a photos blog, with short descriptions. ok

Arab Crested Race Pigeon is a very interesting pigeon breed in the MENA region there is so little information about this pigeon breed, but when i asked some Arab breeders about this type of pigeon they answered me that it's very special in the desert, and its eyelids thick that protects them from the sand.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gorgouse man i like ur birds i wanna get into show pigeons im iraqi but i live in the usa i keep mostly tumblers flying birds but inshallah ill get some show breeds
Hey bro
I wish you can get into show pigeons soon, and come back to our Greatest Iraq land.

Regards

·
Registered
107 Posts
i would love to race these fine pigeons ,our friends in the middle east are truly great pigeon fanciers and have showed us many great breeds , thank you

·
Registered
5 Posts
A good friend of mine breeds and races crested homers. Several years ago he started to hatch crested babies from a particular hen. He tested them in races and they performed well at all distances. These days he breeds several each year of various colors linbred back to this hen. They are beautiful.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts