Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have up to 50 extra AU 2009 seamless racing homer leg bands for anyone in need of bands. We ordered 100 bands and 30 "money bands" and are not going to raise anywhere close to this many birds. I Just dont want the regular bands to go to waste and wanted to put this on early enough that maybe someone could use them. If you want them you have to send a prepaid padded envelope to me and how many you want and we will ship them out. I will ship only 20 maximum per person asking to ensure others have the opportunity to get some as well. First requested first filled. Please take only what you know you will use as some new flyers need the break getting started.
Ken

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Since I do not race do I need these type of bands or should I order the ones with my phone number on them? What I use now, (colored and numbered plastic bands), helps me tell my birds apart but no one can trace a lost bird back to me and I want to change that.

·
Registered
267 Posts
hi ken, i would like to get some of your band. can you reserve the twenty for me ill send you a padded envelop this morning. please send me pm for your adress

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
sandiego needs them more than I do, send them to him and my order is in with Foy's.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Big T I still have some left if you need them. If a bird is found they will call me and I keep track of my band numbers and where the birds and/or bands were distributed to.
Ken

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
I have up to 50 extra AU 2009 seamless racing homer leg bands for anyone in need of bands. We ordered 100 bands and 30 "money bands" and are not going to raise anywhere close to this many birds. I Just dont want the regular bands to go to waste and wanted to put this on early enough that maybe someone could use them. If you want them you have to send a prepaid padded envelope to me and how many you want and we will ship them out. I will ship only 20 maximum per person asking to ensure others have the opportunity to get some as well. First requested first filled. Please take only what you know you will use as some new flyers need the break getting started.
Ken
Ken,

Just thought I would compliment you on your good deed. I use vanity bands, so I am unable to do what you are doing, but I think it is a nice gesture on your part. :)

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the kind words Warren, I remember a certain guy helping this newbie out and I am just trying to pay him forward. I attended a club auction out of area today and was impressed with the attitude and friendliness this club oozed. It gives you a warm feeling knowing there are nice pigeon guys and gals out there and they arent all jerks. People like them and yourself make others want to help. I just hope whoever gets these will remember to help someone else down the road. Everyone needs to remember, it is not how big you help but that you help. If everyone helps someone this world we live in would be a greater place to inhabit.
Ken

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Tell you what, I'll take ten. I should not have more then ten babies this year before I stop breeding. Please PM me your address and I'll mail you the padded envelope.

Thank You,
Tony

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
Tell you what, I'll take ten. I should not have more then ten babies this year before I stop breeding. Please PM me your address and I'll mail you the padded envelope.

Thank You,
Tony

Mr. Tony,

Are you the guy from Georgia with white birds ? If so, a little bird told me of your good deed also, and what you are doing for a bunch of kids ! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts