Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys please check out my clubs new race, we have an awesome payout and a real cheap entry fee for most races. It is a great opportunity to test your birds, we have a pretty tough course with the mountains and valleys at a 350 mile race station. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

http://www.schenectadyhomingpigeonclub.com/special-races.html

Thanks,
Sho

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For those of you that are interested in our race and decide to have me as a handler you'll get lots of photos and updates, I only plan on taking in like 12-15 birds.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Timber, I still have room I only want to have 20 birds right now I'm at 11, I plan on having a facebook group to keep everyone updated with pictures and such.

Dave, you use your own bands we had a hard winter so myself personal I don't want them till middle of April to end of May, would love to try them out.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kastle Loft, raftree, ace in the hole, are the members from PT that are putting birds in my loft so far.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Timber, I still have room I only want to have 20 birds right now I'm at 11, I plan on having a facebook group to keep everyone updated with pictures and such.

Dave, you use your own bands we had a hard winter so myself personal I don't want them till middle of April to end of May, would love to try them out.
Please put me down as well then. That's perfect! Middle of April end of May works great for me. :D

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds great, I have you both down. Still room for five more birds, I can't wait to get started I expect a good year this year!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
FTH, I would like to send you two birds too, please tell me about this situation. What's the benefit for the guys that send you birds? I can see the plus for you (free birds) but what about the others? Please don't think I'm trying to be a smart ass that's not my intention at all.
It cost's me to mail them and you get free birds, do you split the winnings or is there no monetary gain for either? If there is money how is it divided in the end?
I'm new and ignorant to racing that's all, please be gentle. Tim (Driftwood Lofts)

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
FTH, I would like to send you two birds too, please tell me about this situation. What's the benefit for the guys that send you birds? I can see the plus for you (free birds) but what about the others? Please don't think I'm trying to be a smart ass that's not my intention at all.
It cost's me to mail them and you get free birds, do you split the winnings or is there no monetary gain for either? If there is money how is it divided in the end?
I'm new and ignorant to racing that's all, please be gentle. Tim (Driftwood Lofts)
Click on the link and where you see the pick of the birds scroll down and read the rules.
Dave

·
Registered
86 Posts
Entry

Please let me know if you still have room in your loft. I can send three birds.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but here is my current list:

Myself - 4
Kastle Loft - 2
Crazy Pete - 2
Raftree - 1
Kalscoop - 2
Rick Nanez - 2
Timber - 2
This is going to be really fun it's like a mini PT Classic plus Rick Nanez (one of the best pigeon breeders in the US!)

·
Registered
369 Posts
If I understand the info page on your club's website, we can send in 3 birds for this race, with 2 going to the handler of our choice and the 3rd goes to someone else on rotation.
I like the way the competition is shaping up already just in your loft alone.
So can I get 2 birds in your loft, please?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but here is my current list:

Myself - 4
Kastle Loft - 2
Crazy Pete - 2
Raftree - 1
Kalscoop - 2
Rick Nanez - 2
Timber - 2
This is going to be really fun it's like a mini PT Classic plus Rick Nanez (one of the best pigeon breeders in the US!)
Looks good to me

1 - 20 of 46 Posts