Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a youngster which I will donate to anyone interested. It hatched on 5/8. It will be ready to ship on monday, 6/8. It is a blue bar, and a cross of Skylake Sion & OHF blood. Attached are the pedigrees of the parents. PM me if anyone is interested. As usual, no charge for shipping, Don.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The bird is yours Ace. I will contact you next week to get your shipping address, Don.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
May I ask why you were getting rid of it? Just curious never heard of someone offering a free bird with no charges on shipping before!

Shokri

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I enjoy giving, and as I don't race myself, I am not racing 1 lofts this year, I am donating most of my youngsters. I have been fortunate in my life, and it gives me joy to help others. Hope this explains my actions, Don.

·
Registered
26 Posts
If hes not taken I would like him. Im just starting in pigeons and got my first pair tonight. Going to get some youngsters but would like to add him to a new bird team I will start this year. Landon

·
Banned
2,389 Posts
bbcdon iis one of the "very" few TRUE pigeon flyers who really enjoys helping other flyers. The Pigeon Sport is very fortunate having someone like him.

·
Registered
943 Posts
How do I get on the list :D. Nice thing u are doing Don, people helping people, thats what its all about. One of our local members showed up at my house a few weeks ago and said I want you to meet Louis Rizzo, a few of the old timers here know who he is. Anyway he looked over my loft and birds and said how about I bring you over some youngsters in a few weeks if you will fly them this season.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Don:

Beautiful looking birds. It's very nice to see you doing this! Very impressive!

Best of luck to the folks who get the birds.

Don, too.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Thanks Don,

I am looking to put a little distance to some of my birds. Here is a ped of a great bird i received from Randy Hill. This is the family of birds i want to try your bird with.

Ace

View attachment 15726

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Now Ace, you are too busy making my message capsules to get into this breeding business.

Now Don, while this is very nice of you and like you, you cannot post a free pedigre bird on a world wide forum without getting something in return. I think whoever gets a bird from you should keep you informed as to how that bird or its first gen offspring are doing in races. This will let you know how your breeding program is doing since you personally do not race.

It's true, It's true.... you get soft with age.... and I'm turning fifty.

Tony

·
Registered
330 Posts
Sions

I got a couple of birds from Don-Thanks so much. They are really nice. I hope they race well! They are flying good but haven't been down the road yet. 50? I have about 8 days and I will be there-LOL-
Jack

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Now Ace, you are too busy making my message capsules to get into this breeding business.

Now Don, while this is very nice of you and like you, you cannot post a free pedigre bird on a world wide forum without getting something in return. I think whoever gets a bird from you should keep you informed as to how that bird or its first gen offspring are doing in races. This will let you know how your breeding program is doing since you personally do not race.

It's true, It's true.... you get soft with age.... and I'm turning fifty.

Tony
Not only will I keep him informed on what their young do but next year I will offer one pair of their young free to another PT member.

Ace

1 - 20 of 141 Posts