Pigeon-Talk banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you so much for the response! I'm on Guam so there's very little resources for wildlife rehab. I have a large parrot cage we can use until he's fully grown. I saw some people here on the forum who let their doves come and go. But is that dangerous for birds like him who have never had bird parents ? If he's already imprinted, can I cuddle him then? He seems to react to me and prefers to be close . Thank you again!
i would pay rehoming fee if u don't succeed at realease... i would love to love him... i live in idaho usa... 15096082403... ladonna

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thank you! Love the cage setups- the macrame platform is amazing!! Where do you get moss poles? do I need to start providing grit? I ordered some on Amazon but it'll take a few weeks .Your pigeon is so adorable. I had tumblers for a while but they were all adults and outdoors This dove is a completely new world!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
i would pay rehoming fee if u don't succeed at realease... i would love to love him... i live in idaho usa... 15096082403... ladonna
Aw thank you! It’s way too far to ship him to Idaho from guam though. Thank you for offering!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Thank you! Love the cage setups- the macrame platform is amazing!! Where do you get moss poles? do I need to start providing grit? I ordered some on Amazon but it'll take a few weeks .Your pigeon is so adorable. I had tumblers for a while but they were all adults and outdoors This dove is a completely new world!
i got my moss poles from a garden center but they are available on amazon too! You could also get some pvc pipe and just add something like a textured grip tape or vet wrap so they aren’t slippery? Your cage looks great!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts