Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a photo of our two frillback squeakers in unusual colors.....a lavender and a red T-pattern(?).

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
I am always amazed at how different babies look from breed to breed. You expect to see it in the adults, but I just never gave it much thought in the young-uns. Natures beautiful creatures!:)

·
Banned
3,342 Posts
Nice birds chris, Looks like the red T will be nice, Hopefully the grizzle doesn't take over too much when it shows through with the moult

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all! Evan- Do you think that bird looks grizzled? I need to take more photos of it. I did not think the parents had grizzle.....but this guy is a mystery. We produced an ash-red T-pattern last year from this pair that was not grizzled so we are surprised how much of a grizzle effect is on this bird.

·
Banned
3,342 Posts
The ash red one looks like it could be check or it could be an ash red bar with sooty but something is going on to cause red up the shield in areas that should be plain ash.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.