Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 new squabs that are almost 3 weeks old without bands. I missed it totally as I got busy in week 2 and then it was too late as the bands would not slide up!

What are my choices at this point ? I have used NPA size 8 in the past and I do like the idea of a band as it enables me to note their particulars.

Are their such things as bands that open/close so they can be put on the pigeon legs at a later stage ?

BTW, I would also like to get personalized/custom bands with my e-mail/phone incase.

Any guidance would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Custom/Personalized bands

Yes,there are clip and snap on bands available in the market. They can be used in your situation. They won't hurt your birds
Are there custom/personalized versions of these clip/snap bands available where one can add the e-mail address/phone-no, etc ?

·
Registered
29,796 Posts
I think Foy's sells personalized bands.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Are there custom/personalized versions of these clip/snap bands available where one can add the e-mail address/phone-no, etc ?
Yes, as has been advised they do sell personalised bands. Problem is the long wait. Here they take order in august and deliver them in december.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts