Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Can anyone tell me where i can order this type of band? i really like the type, but i want to put my own text on the band. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Yes, those you pictured are plexiglass covered.
You can buy plexiglass covered address bands, which gives you a few lines to say whatever. But they won't be automatically dated or numbered.

The bands in that picture are custom because someone ordered them from the AU. I'm pretty sure in order to get custom, numbered bands like that from them, you must get a min. of 100.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I ordered twenty-five bands from Foys. They have my name, e-mail address and city, state on them.
I am very happy and they look just like the ones pictured.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
I ordered personalized bands myself from Seigel's. They take forever and a day to arrive but their well worth the wait if your into the personalized bands like I am. Expect to wait 6-8 weeks for the bands to arrive if your order from Seigel's. Also, these bands are not AU bands. You would have to double band your birds with certified AU racing bands if you plan on racing your birds. You might have known that already but I thought I would throw it in just incase....;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts