Pigeon-Talk banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Hi All, i did not to do good in the L.B.R.A. race my bird l.b.r.a. 632 came in 15th place my bird lbra 631 came in 34th place and my bird lbra 629 came in 43rd place it was a tough race birds were released at 8 30 am first bird was clocked at 10 to 4 i won 500$ birds were coming in dribs and dabs they paid out to 40 places over 350 birds were auctioned off only 93 made the race Robert
You did pretty good you had 3 birds make the race 2 of which made the money. A good number of birds were lost in the 200 mile combine race when they let the birds up in the fog. That being the set up race for LBRA birds guys took a beating I lost 4 out of the 8 I had in that race and had one break both it's legs on a training toss 2 days before the LBRA. I didn't have much confidence in the 3 I shipped but was able to get them all home on the day on a tough day and put two in the money.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
You did pretty good you had 3 birds make the race 2 of which made the money. A good number of birds were lost in the 200 mile combine race when they let the birds up in the fog. That being the set up race for LBRA birds guys took a beating I lost 4 out of the 8 I had in that race and had one break both it's legs on a training toss 2 days before the LBRA. I didn't have much confidence in the 3 I shipped but was able to get them all home on the day on a tough day and put two in the money.
Hi Walter, thank you, i thought i won 500$ but i ended up winning 650$ and that 200mile race you mentioned my bird lbra-632 came in 15th place in the islip club race and in the lbra race 632 came in 15th place

21 - 23 of 23 Posts